lauantai 19. tammikuuta 2013

 
                                                          Coloured projekt: ICE






Okay, soo it was in December 2012, and we wanted to make ICE lanterns.
Then my mum said it maybe would look nice with caramel colour and make coloured lanterns.
Soo, grandad made a green one ( by the way, this has nothing to do with the Ice) and when we came home that saturday mum, Malin and I made a yellow one.
Earlier that day I said that maybe we could do colored ice pieces, sograndma mixed green caramel colour with water, put it in these Ice bags you can get, and then she put it in the freezer.
Then she also made a yellow bag, and later that week she made a blue an a red one.
On the picture are he four colours of Ice.


This was just a random projekt, and i wanted to post it here, an other one of my crazy projekts :D ;D
:) ;)

And here are the Ice pieces in use in Freeway Cola! Okay, I don't have a picture I can post right now, because Blogger has changed, and now I have to put pictures in an russian album site, Picasa, before I can post it :(

Anyway, if you wanna do this yourself, you can see how it looks :D


BTW, I'm thinking about just talking in English from now on, not when i want to use lots of words I only know in Swedish...

Have a Nice Day!



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti